“In the 16th century, a British Duke traveled to South America and returned to England with this species to dedicate to his lover – Elisabeth I. From that time on, Europeans called the plant “Apple of Love”. Tomatoes contain lycopene, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants and have been shown to improve the skin’s ability to protect against harmful UV rays.
you can order here – Tomato
- Ideal temperatures for growing are 70-86 F (20-30°C).
- Growth appears in about 5-7 days.
- Water once a day or every two days.
- It requires sufficient light.
- Transplant after the bud grows 5 – 6 leaves. Keep one healthy baby bud inside the pot to cultivate, take off the bud center after it matures so as to help offset.