As pleasing to the eye, mind, and soul; Lavender has many everyday uses. Since medieval times it’s been used to promote a calming effect, for its antiseptic properties, and to soothe headaches by inhaling the aromas. This naturally beneficial herb is a great addition to any garden.
you can order here – Lavender
- Ideal temperatures for growing are 60-77 F (15-25°C).
- Growth will appear in about 7-10 days with full sunlight.
- Flowers will appear in 12-13 weeks.
- When buds begin to form, it can be moved indoors for appreciation.
- You may plant buds in a planting pot or in ground.